Monday 22 June 2015

Ballet Life

Never thought that ballet will be a part of my life. When I was 5 years old, my mum brought me to attend ballet baby class and no doubt it was totally amazing and fun! I think that time I really dreamt to be a ballerina *heh heh* 
Okay, so for a ballerina BUN is a must for us. Oh wait wait, not the bun we can eat but the hairstyle peeps hehe!! And carry on with leotard, tights and of course ballet shoes :) Every girls dream to dance well and wear on the prettiest tutu, so do I :D 
Well, what I missed most was 2012 ballet concert that was held by my ballet academy. Practice makes perfect :) Here are some photos sharing and these photos are taken by my friend's uncle. Really really appreciate it <3 


Okay, so this one of photo that the dance called "The Lotus". This was a cheorograph by my ballet teacher and I do love this dance beacuse it was very Chinese feel and I can express as much as I can. 

This is one of the scene from the dance called "Beauty and the Beast". This is one of my friend that she is acting a ROSE that was inviting others to dance together. 

Okay hello there, the first one is ME heh! Sorry that I didn't laugh as I was quite nervous that time and this was the scene from the dance "Beauty and the Beast". I am acting one of the fairies that are going to help the prince to break the spell. 

This is one of my friend who is acting as the main character in the dance "Beauty and the Beast". She is looking for the prince and find for her true love.



Okay, and this the part called "Waltz". We need to practice partnering and this really take us lots of time, 



And this is the dance called "Yang Ge" in chinese accent. This is a traditional dance and unfortunately I did not join this dance as I am not in time to practice it. How sad *sniffs*


This is the dance that was a classic cheorograph by my ballet teacher. "The Ugly Duckling"
One of the scene of the dance. 



This is one of the scene when the ugly duckling don't have any place to go home and the snow falls.


This is the scene that the ugly duckling turned to a beautiful swan. But she do not have confident to look at her own appearance.

One of the scene for the swan part. Me and my friend, Phoebe.


The concert ends. I miss this fellow and she will be my best partner forevarrrr ;)


     






No comments:

Post a Comment