Saturday 2 January 2016

Miss Home|Family

Well, say goodbye to 2015 and welcome 2016! This is my very first to celebrate New Year in UMS. The feeling is really different and I really missed home. Never thought I will come to UMS to continue my degree course and thank God that some of my hometown friends are here with me. Really thankful and appreciate everyone!

When i got the offer letter from UMS, I felt happy and excited. I don't know what to do and I just felt "FINALLY YAY! I AM A UNIVERSITY STUDENT! " But when I arrived here, I really like OMGGGG! This is the hostel I'm going to live for these two semesters? Definitely, that was the first time I terribly miss home. I miss my mum and my sister ;( 

But after a tiring orientation week, I really use to this environment and I met some new friends. They helped me a lot and I felt thankful. If God didn't help me to overcome these obstacles I think I really cannot stand it anymore. 

Friends started to busy their uni life, so do I. Never know that music course will be so tiring and have to squeeze time to practice our pieces. We have to learn new things in a fast mode and we have to be alert and do research for everything. Everything was in a rush and I do lost my way. I felt tired and I really eager to go home. Desperately. 

But luckily I joined Roman Catholic youth group and they taught me a lot. We learned how to be tolerant and be patient. Prayer is really important and that is the first thing I learned to do when I come to university. Without God, I really cannot overcome difficulties. So I appreciate everything around me. 

Now everyone is preparing for final exams then we will start our semester break. University is a great place to learn how to be independent and learn to decide everythings by ourselves. Will be home within two weeks, I can smell Chinese New Year is around the corner. Really eager to meet some old friends. 

See you all soon. ✌🏼️

No comments:

Post a Comment