Sunday 23 July 2017

Friendship cannot last forever

Friendship? What is friendship? I thought friends can help you, listen to you, care for you, stand by you when I face any problems. But definitely NO. That's what I see that my friends around me act. Sometimes you feel they are really good and keep helping you in many kind of things. But they said you utilize them. I only can say I'm too dumb to think you are a good person. I never thought you will say that word. Although I always "I'm okay" but it doesn't mean I'm really okay. Now I will never easily trust anyone. I still have family and God. Mum is right. You don't need lots of friends but try to seek for those who are real for you. I'm glad. Still got some high school friends and squad. It's been years we know each other. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Relationship? Well, I have to admit that I really need to find a soulmate haha! But I really hope I can find a person who really understands me and accept all my flaws. Just society nowadays need pretty face and money. Well, that cannot buy happiness. Just have faith on myself ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Studies? Life? Career? Will be a final year student soon. Time flies. Feeling old. *mehhhh* People used to look art students nothing. I admit it I did it when I'm a kid. But now I am an art student hah! I really hope people can love art and learn it. It can be a career, although it really needs time. Dentist, pharmacy, lawyer, doctor, teacher yeah they're really important for our society but I feel arts are more important. Art can train your patience and you can be more humble in learning new things. I just hope one day my kids can learn both ballet and music. That will be perfect for me ;) 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Feeling glad still have a blog for me to write all my unhappiness. See ya. 



No comments:

Post a Comment